Friday, January 26, 2007

thats MY song

I love how every song somehow becomes my story. Even if it really has nothing to do with anything that has ever happened to me, its still all about...me :)
I love those songs that have favorite parts to them. As soon as the song starts I'm waiting for that part. The one where everything but the drums drop out, the lyric says something that agrees with my soul, or a guitar riff takes me up and out of here. I love moments like that, moments that feel bigger than life. Or maybe they're moments that are just as big as life, they wake me up to life. Movies do the same thing for me. There are parts in movies where I hold my breathe because they're so good. The pool scene in Garden State is one for example and of course the infamous final scene of Its a Wonderful Life.
Maybe there's something here, maybe there's not, but reguardless...I love these moments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very emo my love, very emo