Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Cutting Loose

Fall is coming.  I love the fall more than any other season.  I think that is the only thing I miss about about the state of Indiana, geographically speaking.  It is by far the best time of year.  Chapped lips, runny noses, the smell of burning leaves, jackets, and watching football Thursday through Monday.

I love oatmeal.  I really do.  But you have to be careful when cooking it because it swells up to nearly three times its original size and can make quite a mess in the microwave. 

I once saw someone put gunpowder wrapped in aluminum foil in the microwave.  Wasn't as impressive as you might think.

If it you knew it was the last time you were going to hug someone, do you think the hug would feel differently?

There's nothing better than discovering a new favorite song.  Sometimes I get sad thinking about all the favorite songs that I haven't found yet, and maybe I never will, but then I just listen to some of my old favorite songs and I forget about all of that.

I think you should go have some fun today.  





3 comments:

Brandon Clements said...

I love me some cutting loose with Nick Cunningham...it was great hanging out today bro. Let's do it again soon.

Hether said...

Nick Cunningham? Like from Bible Conference? I somehow found your blog and in reading it knew it had to be you... do you remember me? Hether Gillean? Hit me back if i have found the right guy... if not, i like your thoughts and will keep reading your blog anyway. Have a day filled w/ hope!

Hether said...

i do mean camp! i believe you came to visit myself and my friend Allison back in the day... ring a bell?