Thursday, April 05, 2007

tastey tastey

I don't like the way my mouth feels right now. I ate some of these chocolate candy eggs, they were marvelous, but now my mouth feels like its covered in rubber cement. Good thing my parents got me an electric toothbrush.
Speak of brushing my teeth. Does anyone else have to go pee when they are brushing their teeth or washing dishes? Vaccuming as well. Maybe I just pee a lot.
Tonight, I colored eggs. This would have definitely been an activity that would have forced me to question my manhood if there hadn't been a girl involved. Mary suggested we color eggs tonight, so we colored eggs. I actually really got into it, but I discovered that my masculinity makes it difficult for me to be a stellar egg decorator.
Tomorrow, I'm going to the mountains. I'm very very ready. Maybe I'll wrestle a bear.

5 comments:

Megan said...

hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

you're an odd bird.

Becca said...

you always make me laugh

Anonymous said...

Nick!
Hows it going?

I don't have the peeing problem when doing dishes or vacuuming (two things I never do) But I do have to pee whenever I step on the elevator, almost every time. Then when I get off I no longer have to.

Rachel said...

WRITE A NEW BLOG ASAP